Buying in bulk? In need of a practical storage container for the kithcen or bathroom? Preserving fruit, veggies and sauces?
In a zero waste home, clamp lid jars are a must have!
- Zero waste snacks: carry snacks in your bag, so you won't need to buy overpriced, wasteful snack packs when getting hungry on the go. Yoghurt with granola, hummus, veggie and fruit wedges, nuts and seeds.
- Container for your DIY beauty products: Make your own body butter, deodorant or toothpaste!
- Buying in bulk: Buy spreads, cheese, butter, veggie patés, and more in this little jar.
- Canning fruit, veggies and more.
- Gifts: edible gifts are the best when you don't want to increase unnecessary clutter! Just make some homemade hazelnut spread, candy, cookies etc, and fill a jar with it. When it becomes empty it will become a useful accessory.
Airtight, strong glass jar with metal clamp, and rubber gasket. High quality product from the Italian Bormioli Rocco.
With Fido jars you can use many traditional canning techniques: salt, alcohol, vinegar, and any other preserving method that doesn't require subsequent boiling. The metal clamp and rubber gasket makes it optimal for preserving. It is resistent to acidic food.
Cleaning: We recommend hand-wash with a gentle dish soap, without the use of any abrasives. You can also put it in the dishwasher on a gentle cycle up to 50°C, but remove the gasket. We also recommend you to remove any metal parts too. To ensure a long lifetime, don't soak metal parts for a long time, and keep it in a dry place.
Weight: 0,27 kg
Volume: 2 dl
Height: 8,4 cm
Diameter: 8,3 cm