Stacking and packing a healthy lunch is as easy at 1-2-3 with our elegant ECOlunchbox Tri Bento that's made up of three separate layers which neatly clip together.
The shape of our Tri Bento lunchbox is classic of the round stainless steel "tiffins" that have been used for generations throughout India. Our Tri Bento, however, is a stand-out due to the exceptional quality of the workmanship as well as the easy-to-use clips that won't pinch. It's the perfect lunchbox for packing a trio of your favorite lunch foods!
- Capacity: the 3 equal volume parts hold a total of ~1065 ml (36 oz or 4.5 cups).
- 355 ml (12 oz or 1.5 cups) fits in each of the three layers
- Tare Weight: 453 g (16 oz).
- Great for portion control.
- Clips are kid-tested and can be adjusted to desired stiffness
- Container measures ~5 cm high with 10 cm base diameter (4 inches high with 5 1/4-inch base diameter)
- Eco-friendly design made from 100% high-quality BPA-free stainless steel
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates
- Stainless Steel 201
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave
- Food may be reheated in the metal containers in a medium-heat oven or over a campstove. Try out our pot gripper for easy handling
- Not leak proof since no plastic is used in the eco-friendly design.
The materials used in the fabrication of ECOlunchbox’s lunchboxes are third-party tested for purity and corrosion resistance. An adequate percentage of chromium is important when selecting a stainless steel since this element creates corrosion resistance. We also test to safeguard against lead and other hard metals that could be unsafe. Stainless steel is available with various metallic compositions. Regardless of the type of steel used, to maintain stainless steel for longtime use, proper cleaning and care is necessary.
ECOlunchbox values labor standards and has researched each of the factories where our products are produced to ensure that practices are fair, safe and equitable for the people involved in making our products. Children do not work in the factories where our products are produced.