Our Three-in-One is a three-piece nesting lunch box set. This nifty bento container makes it easy to pack a variety of foods and keep them all separate - and safe from squishing! Our Three-in-One is perfect packing a healthy entree and two side dishes.
The Three-in-One is modular. You can pull out the snack container and use it separately, freeing up more space in the upstairs for more food.
The best-selling Ecolunchbox bento, the Three in One is crafted from 100% high-quality, food-grade stainless steel. Because it does not contain plastic, the lunchbox is free of all estrogen-mimicking chemicals, such as bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, and bisphenol-S (BPS). But it's not leak-proof since no plastic gaskets are used.
- Total capacity: 31 oz capacity (3.8 cups)
- Bottom section: 12 oz capacity (1.5 cups).
- Top section: 14 oz capacity (1.75 cups).
- Snack container: 5 oz capacity (.75 cup)
- Measures 4" wide x 5.5" long x 2.75" high
- Tare Weight: 16 oz
- Great for portion control.
- Clips are kid-tested and can be adjusted to desired stiffness
- Container measures ~5 cm high with 10 cm base diameter (4 inches high with 5 1/4-inch base diameter)
- Eco-friendly design made from 100% high-quality BPA-free stainless steel
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates
- Stainless Steel 201
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave
- Food may be reheated in the metal containers in a medium-heat oven or over a campstove. Try out our pot gripper for easy handling
- Not leak proof since no plastic is used in the eco-friendly design.
The materials used in the fabrication of ECOlunchbox’s lunchboxes are third-party tested for purity and corrosion resistance. An adequate percentage of chromium is important when selecting a stainless steel since this element creates corrosion resistance. We also test to safeguard against lead and other hard metals that could be unsafe. Stainless steel is available with various metallic compositions. Regardless of the type of steel used, to maintain stainless steel for longtime use, proper cleaning and care is necessary.
ECOlunchbox values labor standards and has researched each of the factories where our products are produced to ensure that practices are fair, safe and equitable for the people involved in making our products. Children do not work in the factories where our products are produced.