The ECOlunchbox Solo Rectangle has the largest single-compartment of all our stainless steel food containers. This 100% steel lunchbox is a durable piece of hardware designed for longtime use at lunchtime as well as in the great outdoors for camping, boating, picnicking, and other on-the-go activities.
- Container measures 12 cm wide, 17 cm long, 5 cm high (4.75" wide x 6.75" long x 2" tall)
- Contains 850 ml (29 oz or 3.6 cups)
- Tare Weight: 226 g (8 oz)
- Great for portion control & mindful eating
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates
- Stainless Steel 201
- Dishwasher safe
- Not for use in the microwave. Food may be reheated in the metal containers in a medium-heat oven or over a campstove.
- Not leak proof
The materials used in the fabrication of ECOlunchbox’s lunchboxes are third-party tested for purity and corrosion resistance. An adequate percentage of chromium is important when selecting a stainless steel since this element creates corrosion resistance. We also test to safeguard against lead and other hard metals that could be unsafe. Stainless steel is available with various metallic compositions. Regardless of the type of steel used, to maintain stainless steel for longtime use, proper cleaning and care is necessary.
ECOlunchbox values labor standards and has researched each of the factories where our products are produced to ensure that practices are fair, safe and equitable for the people involved in making our products. Children do not work in the factories where our products are produced.