Plastic free and 100% stainless steel, our ECOdipper is an everyday go-to snack container.
Skip the plastic-baggies and disposable packaged snack for this healthier lunch option that keep plastics out of your lunch and our environment. ECOdipper is great for dry and moist snacks, such as crackers, nuts, cut fruit, edamame, granola and more.
- Contains 207 ml (7 oz or 0.8 cup).
- Plastic-free design is not leak-proof. Ideal for dry and damp foods - not liquids.
- Measures ~ 8,9 cm in diameter, ~ 3,8 cm tall (3.5" in diameter x 1.5" tall).
- Tare Weight: 113 g (4 oz.)
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates.
- Stainless Steel 201
- Dishwasher Safe.
The materials used in the fabrication of ECOlunchbox’s lunchboxes are third-party tested for purity and corrosion resistance. An adequate percentage of chromium is important when selecting a stainless steel since this element creates corrosion resistance. We also test to safeguard against lead and other hard metals that could be unsafe. Stainless steel is available with various metallic compositions. Regardless of the type of steel used, to maintain stainless steel for longtime use, proper cleaning and care is necessary.
ECOlunchbox values labor standards and has researched each of the factories where our products are produced to ensure that practices are fair, safe and equitable for the people involved in making our products. Children do not work in the factories where our products are produced.