Undiluted: It removes chewing gum, paint, ink and pen stains, oil, grease, wax, glue and nail polish from textiles. It deactivates bad odours. Textiles should be tested on a discreet place concerning colour and material compatibility and washed after the treatment.
Diluted: After diluted it becomes milk-like. Add 2-4 caps (30-60 ml) to 5 liters of water. It is suitable for all water resistant surfaces. Because of the high dirt and grease dissolving power, sensitive floor surfaces can also be effected. Therefore, please test the material compatibility especially in case of varnished, lacquered, plastic, textile and epoxy surfaces and rubber parts. Wash the clothes as usual after treating the stains.
Incredibly effective, economical and enough for a long time.
Dermatoligically tested. Vegan.
1. Natural orange scent for mopping up, cleaning the toilet or the trash bin
2. Oil and soot residues
3. Wine, food and grease stains on clothes
4. Motor oil and tar stains on textile
5. Chewing gum, candle wax and wax stains
6. Ink, glue and nail polish stains
7. Fat and oil stains in the kitchen, on dishes or in the oven
8. Scuff marks on the floor
9. Died insects on the car
10. Paint, lacquer and rust stains
+ 1 tip :)
For the DIYers out there, we recommend the image transfer technique with the Almawin Orange Oil Cleaner! The image transfer techniqe is an easy way to transfer printed images or texts on textile, wood or other surfaces.