• protective and skin soothing salves, baby powders, pastes
• in diaper creams to prevent diaper rash
• for oily and problematic skin
• in deodorants
• in DIY sunscreens (Please use it carefully!)
• antibacterial, antiseptic
• wound healing
• wide spectrum physical sunblock (against UVA and UVB radiation) if used correctly
Processing: Unsoluble in water and oils. Mixed into water or oil phase it creates a suspension.
• in baby powders: 5-10%,
• in diaper creams: 10-20%,
• in pastes: 30-50%
• in sunscreens: 5-10%, (max. 5-10 SPF-hez!).
Make an all-natural diaper cream for your baby with zinc oxide!
1. To make a chamomile infused almond oil, soak dry chamomile in almond oil for 4 weeks. Keep it in a sterile jar, and shake it up every day. Strain it through a cheescloth. If you don't have four weeks, you can skip the chamomile, and use plain almond oil too. Make calendula oil at home the same way, or use the Aromax Calendula oil.
2. Melt the beeswax over hot water, then mix in the oils.
3. Let it cool a little bit, then add the zinc oxide. Keep stirring as the mixture cools.
4. Put it in a small jar, and heal diaper rash naturally!